Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Exploring ning.com

This is my dream website for a Spanish class!! It includes all aspects of culture, pop music, videos, weather reports in combination with classroom assignments, new vocabulary and links to classroom grades!! The students seem to be actively involved in creating this page, so I am guessing it is from a high school level class!! The content of this page is inspiring for a "tech-wannabe" like me!! WOW!

Professionally, I could use this group to model my own site & it encouraged me to include new things on my current wiki space!! I like the idea of the cartoons describing reflexive verbs on the left margin of the page & think I might add a similar assignment on my current class's wikispace! My students would have to find pictures of Spanish/Hispanic foods & define them "en español!

http://espelec.ning.com/

Check this page out if you are intrigued!! ¡ Es genial!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I speak Spanish! I'm glad you find the group you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your network site has a great look, and although I can't understand the text I could see how it would be inspirational for you. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget,
    I've never seena Ning site used so well! I'm really impressed and glad that you shared this site with us. Networking is everything!
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with sleepwell, site looks good but can't read Spanish. I did pass this site along to my two sons who are taking Spanish in high school. Maybe they will find it helpful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would recommend my friends teaching spanish to visit and join this blog. thanks for sharing.

    saima

    ReplyDelete